Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alright kids

It's been a while since I've updated, but the weekend was pretty insane so I haven't really had a chance to sit down and process the whole thing. I saw some really great movies. The absolute best I saw was one called Slumdog Millionaire. There is no way this film won't come out into wide release, but I highly recommend it when it does! It was easily the best thing I saw at the festival. A lits of the other great things I saw:

The Good, The Bad, and The Weird.

and

Happy Go Lucky.

Yesterday and today have been a whirlwind of breakdown. It's amazing how quickly these things go up and then how incredibly quickly they come down. We learned from the Conference Center today that we couldn't use the lift this afternoon or at all tomorrow. That serioulsy screwed up my schedule, but it turns out that the entire rigging crew is scheduled to be in Mountain Village on Friday so we'll be okay. That means we should be able to get a lot done on Friday that I would have spread out over two days. If I'm lucky, we'll be pretty done by Friday and I can spend next week catching up on the paperwork I haven't come anywhere close to updating in the past three weeks!

No comments: