Thursday, August 28, 2008

And now the part I'm really worried about

I have about two hours today before I have to go jump on a plane and head to my cousin's wedding. Things are about as done as they're going to be but there are a few more finishing touches that, unless I actually get some help today, aren't going to happen. Everything is definitely passable at this point and probably very few people would notice the things that aren't done, so it's all good. I didn't get home last night until about 10:15 and I ate Lunchables for dinner, but I got a lot done!

The festival starts tomorrow so these next two days are always a mad crunch to get everything done. I'm getting out of the worst of it by running away today! No working until 2am for me!

1 comment:

Kris and Colby Phillips said...

Dana! I had a dream about you last night and I woke up thinking you would be back in the office today. Sadly that is not true. Hope you are having fun although it sounds exhausting.

Kris