Sunday, August 10, 2008

Am I there yet?

At the request of a great many people I'm starting this blog to keep everyone updated on what I'm doing in this small mountain town. I can't promise anything you read here will be all that interesting, but I'll try my hardest to make it so!

I am currently in the Denver airport (the only airport I know of that has free wireless!) waiting for my flight to Montrose where I'll catch a shuttle to Telluride. It's been a long day already and I really just can't wait to fall into a bed and be asleep as early as I can.

To give everyone a little better idea of what I mean when I say, "we build theatres" in Telluride, here's a time-lapse video someone shot of one of the theatres we build. This isn't the one that I'll be in charge of, but it still gives you a pretty good idea of what goes into these things. I couldn't figure out how to embed the video so you'll just have to follow the link.

The Galaxy Theater

No comments: